Liverpool Plains Shire Council (LPSC) has recognised numerous staff for their long service records with Council at a meeting held to bring the work force up to date on changes to the organisation over the past twelve months.
LPSC GM Ron Van Katwyk and Mayor, Councillor Andrew Hope, congratulated and thanked those recognised for their service to Council while Councillors Virginia Black, Ken Cudmore, Doug Hawkins and Ian Lobsey OAM presented certificates marking the milestones.
Awards were made to –
- 10 Years’ Service - Robert Hartin, Ian Hughes, Jo-Ann Jones, Daniel Peterson, Sonya Stimson, Trixie Stockdale and Marcus Tickle
- 15 Years’ Service - John Easey, Mark Lewin, Stanley Nean and Scott Ryman
- 25 Years’ Service - Penelope Andrews and Stephen Robinson
- 30 Years’ Service - Kerrie Tolmie and Gary Wheatley
- 35 Years’ Service - Cameron Smith
“Any organisation is only as good as the people who work for it and these people have helped make LPS a better community and place to live. On behalf of the community I say thank you,” Councillor Andrew Hope said.
(L to R at the back) - Ian Hughes, Mark Lewin, Marcus Tickle, Bob Hartin, John Easey, Cameron Smith, Daniel Peterson, Gary Wheatley, Penny Andrews, Sonya Stimson, Kerrie Tolmie, Ron Van Katwyk
(L to R) at the front - Scott Ryman, Trixie Stockdale and Jo-Ann Jones
Absent: Steve Robinson and Stan Nean