Council administers a range of planning documents including Local Environmental Plans(LEPs) and Development Control Plans (DCPs). These plans both regulate and guide development within the Liverpool Plains Shire.
A new comprehensive LEP for the Liverpool Plains Council area has been recently prepared which consolidated the four LEPs in place across the Shire since amalgamation in 2004.
The Liverpool Plains Local Environmental Plan 2011 (LPLEP) came into effect on Friday 9 December 2011.
The LPLEP is underpinned by various planning strategies including the Liverpool Plains Growth Management Strategy 2009 which provides the framework to the LPLEP and aims to guide both the community's and Council's vision for the future character of our neighbourhoods and places.
Findings from survey and correspondence
Related Documents and Information:
- Development Control Plan – Amdt No.4 – Adopted 26 February 2020
- Liverpool Plains Local Environmental Plan 2011
- Liverpool Plains Local Environmental Plan 2011 - Map Index
- Section 7.12 Contributions Plans – Adopted 31 July 2019
- Liverpool Plains Growth Management Strategy 2009
- Liverpool Plains LEP Zone Index